just an FYI for my friends on this list

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Nov 22 11:29:29 EST 2014

Some of you know this already, but I wanted to share with my radio
friends that yesterday, I received some disconcerting news from my
doctor, who told me I have the Big C.  It was not entirely unexpected--
both my mother and grandmother died from cancer; but this is still not
the kind of news anyone wants.  The encouraging part is they caught the
disease at its earliest stage and the doctor said that after surgery, my
prognosis should be excellent.  For those of you who pray, I'd much
appreciate your prayers, and for those who don't, some good thoughts
will be just fine. :-)