Tower Question

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Mon Nov 10 17:12:19 EST 2014

Someone told me that they sold their tower and now lease space on it for
their antennas?  Any news on that Larry?

                    Gary's Ice Cream, Chelmsford, MA
www.garysicecream.com           www.icecreamcollege.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Boston-Radio-Interest
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Larry Weil
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 4:07 PM
To: Boston Radio Group
Subject: Re: Tower Question

> On Nov 10, 2014, at 6:45 AM, Rob Landry <011010001@interpring.com> wrote:
>

> There are four tall towers near that address, three of them uniform
cross-section guyed towers owned by American Tower: 350 Cedar Street,
Needham; 140 Cabot Street, Needham; 1165 Chestnut Street, Newton; and the
fourth, a self-supporter located on Tower Road (where else?), Newton. This
last used to be owned by Channel 7, its sole tenant; I don't know who owns
it today.

Channel 7 has not moved.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH