WBUR Cape Cod now broadcasting on 89.1 FM, WBUH Brewster

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Wed May 28 11:33:25 EDT 2014

It's an average 180' or so self supported cell tower in Eastham. I drove out there a couple weeks ago and took some pictures. The antenna was in place, but it was not yet on the air. It's a 4 bay antenna, mounted quite low to the ground, below all the cell antennas.

Jeff Lehmann