'WMVY' Edgartown, Cape Cod, returns to the air, as WMEX

Ken VanTassell kenwvt@gmail.com
Wed May 21 19:06:29 EDT 2014

According to an aritcle in RadioInsight:

Friends of MVYRadio, LLC has agreed to acquire 88.7 WMEX Edgartown, MA from
Vineyard Public Radio for $450,000. WMEX is currently licensed with 250
watts at 66 meters with a Construction Permit to increase to 420 watts at
92 meters. Part of the sale agreement will have MVYRadio apply to modify
that CP to another tower site in Tisbury, MA.

Read more at:
http://radioinsight.com/blog/headlines/86611/wmvy-to-return-to-marthas-vineyard/

MVY Radio is currently being heard in Fairhaven, and Dennisport on the Cape
as well as other off Vineyard locations.

-Ken