Norm Durkee has passed on (WESC)

tlmedia@triad.rr.com tlmedia@triad.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 12:38:42 EST 2014

The last I heard he was living at Brooksby Village in Peabody.

I found this in the Salem News archive, but no date is listed.

http://www.salemnews.com/archive/x2016388249

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Nelson
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 10:54 PM
To: Sean Smyth ; Bob Nelson ; (newsgroup) Boston-Radio-Interest
Subject: Re: Norm Durkee has passed on (WESC)

I don't know if Al is still around or not (I think he spoke at Salem State when I was a student in early 80s
and he mentioned having an "AM stereo" in his car, etc.)

By the way I'd typed this on a smart phone and the post header says "WESC". Meant to type "WESX". Now
that I am back home and using a comp., here is a link to Durkee's obituary with details of a service.

http://www.salemnews.com/obituaries/x1783702709/Norman-Ralph-Durkee-91
--Bob Nelson