Aereo suspending operations as of 11:30 today

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 22:54:37 EDT 2014

The headscratcher is how the judges voted. Justice Stephen Breyer wrote the
decision. Justices Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito
dissented
​ and those are the ones I would have thought would go the other way.

​