WKLB Axes "Sunday Morning Country Oldies"

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Tue Jun 17 15:49:17 EDT 2014

101.7 is essentially an inside-Route-128 signal. Are there any country
listeners in that part of the world?

It seems to me the dance format was well suited for this signal and was
doing at least as well as the old WFNX was. The country move seems awkward
to me. CC might do better to sell the station.

Rob