WKLB Axes "Sunday Morning Country Oldies"

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 21:50:00 EDT 2014

Interesting but maybe they do well with Mia, as it is.

So what's next...after a year and a half of country, we hear: "Coming Up
Next, Sean Hannity on 101.7 The Patriot" :)

(Yeah, unlikely, but what if I told you before last week that 101.7 would
be going country...would ya believe me? :)