Looking for honest answers on this

John Allen john@pcsupportsolutions.com
Wed Jun 11 20:11:35 EDT 2014

Hi All - I listen to radio in the car.  (No satellite radio).  WVBB in RI,
WZLX, WROR, BZ FM for sports and WEEI FM for red sox, WBZ AM.

At home I listen to my CD's on iTunes.  Rarely I listen to internet radio.

Once in a while I FM DX - usually during sporadic E season June-July.

Regards, John K1AE ex WBOS, WCRB in the 70's

 		 	   		  =