Looking for honest answers on this

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Jun 10 01:10:40 EDT 2014

On 6/9/2014 3:39 AM, Kevin Vahey wrote:

> Here we are in the year 2014.
>
> How many of US ( radio geeks) still listen with terrestrial receivers? When
> you can hear a station clearly online why bother listening to what maybe a
> challenged signal,

Depends on my mood.  Right now I'm listening to WJIB.  Other times when
I'm doing email I'll listen to Pandora or to some other online station.
In my car I generally listen to the radio, or occasionally to a CD.  In
my office, I used to listen to WCRB, now I listen to one or another
classical channel online.  Earlier this evening, while having dinner, I
listened to WCRB.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com