Looking for honest answers on this

Jim Hall aerie.ma@comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 10:28:46 EDT 2014

Thanks to two broadband providers polluting my condo complex with their leaky signals, I can no longer listen to AM radio at home. When I start up my laptop, there are over 50 Wifi nodes with strong signals near my house. Even FM suffers interference. So it's Sirius and internet radio for me at home.