New 1510 talk format to launch next Monday

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Tue Jun 3 06:30:22 EDT 2014

If it didn't work on 1200, it won't work on 1510.

If I ever decide to get into radio station ownership -- and I think about
it from time to time -- there's a long list of mistakes I've seen made in
my career that I know to avoid. One of the first that comes to mind is: if
a major broadcasting group spends many years and ten million dollars
preparing something that immediately crashes and burns, don't imagine you
and your pocket change can try the same thing and do any better.

Hey Rocky, watch me pull a top-rated radio station out of my hat!

Rob