censored song lyrics (was top 40 in 1957)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 00:57:25 EDT 2014

Many stations played a version of the soft hit "Hard to Say I'm Sorry" by
Chicago, but the full version gets louder and harder at the end ("when we
get back, gonna jump in the air"...)--or actually from what I've read, the
'full version' segues into a song called Get Away. AC stations didn't play
that part while some top 40 stations did. Not so much censored, etc, but
it's a diff. feel from the 'rest of the song'...I thought it was all part
of the same song, and it's treated as such by some stations.