top-40 in 1957

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 01:43:23 EDT 2014

Growing up WHDH was the station my parents listened to and they also
subscribed to the Herald.

WCOP was what the older kids listened to in my neighborhood ( but around
Porter Sq 1150 was the strongest signal period )

I am 100% positive this is what Bob Clayton's intro to Boston Ballroom was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7HYVow1kHQ