Jack Peterson (WBSM, WLLH) has passed away

Glenn Spatola gspatola@q.com
Thu Jul 31 15:03:02 EDT 2014

This is sad news indeed.  I remember Jack doing mornings at WLLH in the
early to mid 1970s during its top 40 days.  "Whacky Jackie" was a talented,
down-to-earth and consistently entertaining personality.  He always came
across as being jolly and happy.  Dave Bailey did the 7 to midnight shift at
that time, and Chris Vaniotis worked weekends.  That was just after the Tom
Clayton days.

Glenn Spatola