WCAP To Replace Glenn Ordway With Howie Carr (Mark Watson)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 05:53:41 EST 2014

And indeed after doing some stuff on WMWM the other day I drove off and
thought to put WCAP on by "Riley Plaza" in Salem and that's where I heard
it fairly well. Of course I tried it again later near Bridge St and River
St in Beverly but high tension wires intefered,,,