Boston radio name from the past?

tlmedia@triad.rr.com tlmedia@triad.rr.com
Wed Apr 23 13:08:52 EDT 2014

Looks like I found him

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bob-cooper/9/343/ab3

(FROM LINKEDIN)

Owner
Cooper Business Coaching

June 2008 – Present (5 years 11 months)

As a trained professional life and business coach, I work with business executives, professionals and entrepreneurs to grow their business and improve their quality of life.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blaine Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 5:43 PM
To: boston-radio-interest
Subject: Boston radio name from the past?

Here in Indiana, I figured out that Bob Cooper worked as Sales Manager at WNAP, well before Emmis bought 93.1fm in Indianapolis.

I'm told that after Indianapolis, Bob Cooper worked in Boston at WVBF/WKOX and then became GM of KVIL in Dallas.

Any idea what might have happened to him?  Or, if you could fill in the blanks on when he worked in Boston and in what capacity?

I understand it's a common name.  Thanks!

Blaine Thompson
irw@well.com