Clemons wants to go on legally

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Apr 20 12:00:57 EDT 2014

On 4/20/2014 6:15 AM, TVNETDUDE@aol.com wrote:
> He will get involved. A couple of phone calls and no one will know. The
> other stations that were shut down will be eligible for a license too.

Mister Mike, there have been pirate stations in other cities and
President Obama said nothing about them, as far as I know.  I am not
convinced he will intervene in this one case, even though you seem
certain that he will. But why is nobody discussing the bigger issue--
the fact that the FCC has not enforced the "public interest" rule for
years?  I have long despaired about why giant conglomerates are allowed
to simulcast and voice-track in city after city, and provide just about
NO live and local content to their individual communities.