Clemons wants to go on legally

Mike Ward mward@iname.com
Sat Apr 19 11:03:21 EDT 2014

On Apr 19, 2014 2:55 AM, "Donna Halper" <dlh@donnahalper.com> wrote:
>He has a number of supporters in important places, but he also could get a
group together and buy a small station-- which I have not seen him even try
to do.

And here again, he now has a "record" with the FCC. Even for a small full
power station, he'd have to file his character issues section.

That said, it wouldn't automatically disqualify him for a license. And he
could get others to get a license (much like WXBJ did).

There's nothing preventing Charles Clemons from being a paid general
manager/morning drive host if someone else is the licensee, as far as I
know.

As for "we have an application", I submit a name Scott Fybush knows and has
written about...Joann Lutz DiStefano.