CONFIRMED - Feds shut down Touch FM 106.1

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 18:12:39 EDT 2014

This is Boston and Clemons worked very hard against Marty Walsh. Touch FM
should have stayed out of that minefield.

http://westroxbury.patch.com/groups/john-r-connollys-blog/p/charles-clemons-endorsement_83312736

I had heard that Menino had asked Greater Media not to lodge a complaint.
The FCC in Quincy has said they don't react until a broadcaster complains
and obviously somebody finally did.