Bose Speakers for TV?

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 11:43:24 EDT 2013

I know many people love the Bose Wave Radio and other Bose products.

I ntoice they are now offerring the Solo "TV Sound System".

One of the problems I have with TV sound is soft dialogue and loud music.
Wonder if this would help.

One of the selling testimonials lines is:  "I'd turn up the TV volume to
hear the dialogue.  And he'd turn it down because the music and sound
effects were too loud.  Over and over.  What's funny is how quickly that
problem dissappears when you have clearly better TV sound.

Anyone have any experience with the Bose TV "Solo" Sound Systsem.

Thanks!