Radio Discussion boards

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Mon Sep 16 06:38:24 EDT 2013

At 06:14 AM 9/16/2013, Dan.Strassberg wrote:

>Is there another board that one can join as a substitute for R-D that does not require such a long learning curve?

I do not know of a general-interest board. Because I am an engineer that is the content that I generally look for. When Radio-Info was sold about 5 years ago most of the engineering topic moderators there started Virtual Engineer (broadcast engineering.info) and for years I have spent much more time there than at Radio-Info / RadioDiscussions. The software at Virtual Engineer is phpBB.

Dale H. Cook, Market Chief Engineer, Centennial Broadcasting, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html