Moderation reminder

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Sun Sep 15 02:45:09 EDT 2013

Just a reminder to folks: if you post to the list from an address that
isn't subscribed to the list, your post will get held for moderation.
(It might get held anyway, but not being a subscriber guarantees it.)
If you post from multiple addresses, you should subscribe from all of
them and set the "no mail" flag on all but one.  Same goes if you only
want to read the archives on the Web (which I will never understand
but I know some people have told me that this was their preference):
subscribe and set "no mail".

-GAWollman