Local TV questions....

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 16:11:50 EDT 2013

Granite State Challenge is still being produced.

http://www.nhptv.org/gsc/#.UjTBs8bF_LQ

I am like Garrett - I supported WENH and not WGBH.

Channel 11 always took a soft sell on fundraising - WGBH anything but.

I still find it amusing that the 2 most watched events in WGBH history were
sporting events.

The Canada-USSR hockey final in 1972 and a replay of Game 6 of the 1975
World Series in early 1976.