Celtics Broadcasts

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psualum.com
Thu Sep 12 14:38:31 EDT 2013

Barry Steinberg wrote:
"Does anyone know who will be carrying Celtics games next season now that WEEI and Entercom are no longer under an agreement?   Perhaps a Greater Media station like WBOS, or a CBS Station like WBZ AM?"

I haven't seen much on this lately. A few people have speculated that they'll go on The Sports Hub with conflicts to one of the other CBS stations (possibly WZLX). Chad Finn hasn't had anything in his media column. There were some rumors floating at the radiodiscussions board a few weeks back, but the site's jumbled redesign made me stop going there.