Local TV questions....

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 08:59:39 EDT 2013

I don't know where you live but here in Beverly WENH-11 was dropped awhile
back. WGBH and WGBX exist along with the various sub channels (GBH World,
GBH Kids, GBH Create etc.) That's as far as Comcast is concerned and I
don't know how close you'd live to Ch 11's tower to see if you can get Ch
11 that way