Bayview MA

Dave Doherty dave@skywaves.net
Tue Sep 10 22:53:28 EDT 2013

The FCC allows multiple us of the same basic call sign with other extensions
as long as the original licensee agrees.

From: Ron Bello [mailto:rbello@belloassoc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 9:58 PM
To: Dave Doherty
Cc: Jeff Lehmann; Eli Polonsky; Boston Group Radio
Subject: Re: Bayview MA

A trip to Radio-Locator looking for WRRS has a surprise

There is both WRRS-FM and WRRS-LPFM

It's this too close for comfort ?

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 9:20 PM, Dave Doherty <dave@skywaves.net> wrote:

Hi, Jeff -

Mount Washington goes back to the days of Armstrong, and predates all the
current rules.

If you read the WRRS decision, the Commission found that Middleboro and
Middleborough Center are indistinguishable - different traditional names for
the same community.  That's a common finding in New England Towns, a
structure that seems unique to the region, as pointed out elsewhere in this
thread.

As for Bayview, I have not researched the app and its community.

-d