video: WLLH / WSSH Broadway studios (1986)

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psualum.com
Mon Sep 9 15:36:50 EDT 2013

Thanks for sharing, Mike. Guessing the time frame is September 1986, based on the sight of a "Red Sox magic number" card up on a wall. I'm impressed with the quality of the tape for it being almost 30 years old; I have VHS tapes much younger than that that aren't in that condition.

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Wilkins <wilkinsmg@hotmail.com>
To: "boston-radio-interest@lists.bostonradio.org" <boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 10:47 AM
Subject: video: WLLH / WSSH Broadway studios (1986)

Again, just because there was
discussion about the old WLLH / WSSH studios, I offer up the following video,
shot by one Michael Colby shortly before WSSH moved down to Cummings Park in
Woburn. (fwiw, I asked Mike if he minded me pointing the list to it, and he
said, "It's there for posterity - whatever that means. By
all means share and enjoy!")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPwaExfKigk