Bayview MA

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Mon Sep 9 13:10:34 EDT 2013

My guess is that this is a typo in the FCC Broadcast Applications Digest for
today, Monday, 9/9/2013. The digest says that an AM 730 station in Bayview
MA has applied for direct measurement of antenna input power. The Commission
might have meant Bayview TX, except that the station has a W call sign. So
there must be at least one Bayview besides the one in TX. I would think
that, if there were a Bayview MA, Bob Bittner and Ken Carberry would be
upset about interference from the Bayview station to stations they own
(WACE, WJTO, and WJIB) regardless of how the Bayview station's antenna power
was measured. I don't remember the details, but the Bayview station appears
to be owned by a Catholic religious order.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367