you're invited (per Carter Alan)

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Sep 5 22:13:50 EDT 2013

I hope some fans of the old WBCN will be able to attend this event, the
official launch of Carter's new book. I've got my copy (I helped with
some of the research, but most of it comes from Carter's own research,
along with interviews with many celebrities and former WBCN staff
members). The event starts at 7 pm:  "On Monday September 16th at Remy's
next to Fenway Park - 1265 Boylston Street (where WBCN was located for
25 years), come celebrate the release of RADIO FREE BOSTON. It's an
off-night for the Sox. Free admission. Carter will read a few passages
from the book and will sign copies available there for sale. Wicked
excellent mingling is guaranteed! Sam Kopper and "Free-Form 'BCN" (HD-3)
will be out front broadcasting live. 'BCN peeps and public - come on down!"