WJIB night signal

Mark Connelly markwa1ion@aol.com
Wed Sep 4 14:16:45 EDT 2013

One would think that the newer generation of batteries like you might find in a Toyota Prius, Nissan Leaf, or Chevy Volt would have enough "horses" to run a computer and 250-watt AM rig for a while from a full charge.

Maybe Cambridge would permit a few rooftop solar panels to augment available power too.

Mark Connelly
South Yarmouth, MA

<<
Dan,

You do know "jibguy" is Bob, right?

You refer to him in your reply like "jibguy" is someone else.. lol.

It seems like power has been pretty stable at WJIB, so thats why a
generator/UPS hasn;t been bought. BOb is very frugal and spends money
wisely.. if one was needed and he could get it, he would.

Paul