WCAP update

Chris Hall chris2526@comcast.net
Tue Sep 3 20:24:41 EDT 2013

At about 6:30 PM I was in the car in Salem, NH and they were at first on super low power 250 watts or lower could barley hear what I thought
to be something else.  I was surprised to hear a faint WCAP ID after which they went into the ABC-TV network news. About 15 minutes later they seemed to  be at 1000 watts on the Bauer again. It seems the tube was not for the Harris MW-5B, I was around there enough to be able to distinguish between
the Bauer audio and that of a  modern PDM transmitter.