WCAP Update

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:20:53 EDT 2013

Loon Hill is actually not far from Rt 113 in the Dracut Center section of town not too far from Lowell's Christian Hill section of Centralville and the Dracut Post Office. (Dracut's populous center is Lakeview Avenue in the Collinsville section of town).

The former radiator for WCAP is used by cable TV and others for relay, two-way, etc.

Bill O'Neill