transmitters (was: WCAP Update)

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 20:47:32 EDT 2013

Mark Watson <markwats@comcast.net> wrote:
The Lowell transmitter stared the on-air host in the face as
>it
>was just the other side of the glass from the main studio.
>
>Mark Watson

There was a small CCTV monitor in air studio showing the parking lot where the station parked. It was once said that the monitor "was sometimes more exciting than an episode of Barletta." Tough neighborhood.

I went across town to WLLH briefly during its Modern Country format. That opened the door to some work at WSSH as it exited 4 B'Way (a broom closet) and marked its solo move to Cummings Park in Woburn.

Bill O'Neill