Pronounciations

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Mon Sep 2 18:14:44 EDT 2013

Better than the way Pat Bronstein (owner of WOTW back in the 70's) used to
pronounce it on the air..."Nash-way".  Helen Lagious (sp) from "Helen's
Polka Party" pronounced it the same way on air for years..."Oh Helen, Helen,
you are such a lovely miss...." (her theme song)...

                    Gary's Ice Cream, Chelmsford, MA

 <http://www.garysicecream.com/> www.garysicecream.com
<http://www.icecreamcollege.com/> www.icecreamcollege.com

From: Paul B. Walker, Jr. [mailto:walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 6:12 PM
To: Gary's Ice Cream
Cc: Bill O'Neill; Boston Radio Group
Subject: Re: Pronounciations

Or how about this one from Bostonradio.org .. an audio clip of "900 WMVU
Nashwah"

http://audio.bostonradio.org/bd4bf17e-b439-11d8-9fd3-00904703287b.ogg

Paul

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Gary's Ice Cream <gary@garysicecream.com>
wrote:

Or how about Place-tough..........

Or the famous Gold Bold commercial (still running) that talks about a letter
from a customer in Hav-HER-hill, Massachusetts.  Pretty sad considering that
Gold Bond's home offices are IN Massachusetts.

                    Gary's Ice Cream, Chelmsford, MA
www.garysicecream.com           www.icecreamcollege.com