Taunton approves new WVBF (1530 Middleborough Center) tower

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Wed Oct 30 22:11:12 EDT 2013

As mentioned in Scott Fybush's 8/19/13 NERW, he was running an experimental station which was supposedly to test to see if he could move 1530 to the old 1570 WPEP site. It was WV1XBF on 1640. I never heard it myself, but a friend of mine sis hear it on the air a couple months ago.

Jeff Lehmann