WMEX aircheck this weekend

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Oct 28 03:03:23 EDT 2013

On 10/28/2013 2:45 AM, A Joseph Ross wrote:

> On 10/28/2013 1:53 AM, Don wrote:
>
>> I didn't see it online at the website either...I looked!
>
> I just heard the WATD DJ say "We'll be doing the WMEX show next
> Monday."  Does that mean next week or tonight?  Stay tuned, I guess.

So the DJ just said that he grabbed the wrong copy of the CD and
therefore can't do the WMEX show this week.  He promised that he will
get the right one, check it out, and run it next week for sure.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com