Over the air signals on Comcast....

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 16:02:52 EDT 2013

Hi All....a couple of months ago, I connected my new flat screen "smart tv"
to the (Comcast) cable without any converter boxes or adapters.  And seems
to find most, if not all, of the over-the-air channels (2,4,5,7,25,38,56,
etc.) coming through in HD quality.

Now...it appears that the only thing I can find without a converter box is
the one channel broadcasting the comcast commercial over-and-over....

I realize the were slowly moving the cable stations to scrambled digital.
Did they finally take the unscrambled broadcast channels off too...or am I
looking in the wrong place?

Thanks!