ESPN NH New Flagship Stations For U Mass Lowell Hockey

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 15:09:43 EDT 2013

>>  In my opinion, U Mass Lowell striking a deal with a station in Nashua is
>> a slap in the face to WCAP. Unless they tried to work >>a deal with 'CAP
>> first and it didn't pan out, or they weren't interested in flagship
>> status.

With all due respect....WCAP is an uinorganized mess right now.  Programming
said to apear doesn't. Their phone doesn't get answered in midday, and their
signal is in trouble.

If you were U Mass Lowell wouldn't you rather do business with someone that
wanted and understood what you needed from a broadcaster?