From RadioDiscussions.com: Overnight host Jen Brien gets the axe at WBZ (AM)

Paul Currier pbencurrier@hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 12:33:28 EDT 2013

RE: Dean -
Yes, definitely; a radio guy on the radio!  He offered a varied and
entertaining 5 hours - hard news doesn't really fit in the midnight
shift.  He and Morgan and Bradley filling in were a varied and
interesting combination that kept me listening.
I wonder what the powers that be will pull off this time.....