Facebook Radio Group...

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Wed Oct 2 20:19:30 EDT 2013

There is a Facebook radio group called "You Know You Work in Radio When.."
.

There is a current thread on there now about ways people left radio
jobs...so I posted one of mine...any of you have any classic exits?

Mine was:

There were 2 radio stations in Nashua NH...WSMN and WOTW. The owner of WSMN
was known for firing you on the spot if you gave your
notice.....sooooooo.....I finished up my 12noon - 12midnight Sunday shift at
WSMN by saying...."That's it for me......join me tomorrow morning across the
street starting at 6am......played the sign off....killed the plates.....and
then six hours later signed on at WOTW as the new morning
man.............(the two stations WERE practically across the highway from
each other).

-Gary Francis (Frascarelli)

                    Gary's Ice Cream, Chelmsford, MA

www.garysicecream.com <http://www.garysicecream.com/>