WHMP Northampton

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 17:57:13 EDT 2013

They can legally ID the translator using FSK... Frequency SHift Keying,
which is inaudible to the regular listener. You definately heard 96.9.

The translator can be referred to as WHMP-FM all they want as long as they
properly id it when required.

http://radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/pat?call=W245BK&service=FX&status=L&hours=U

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency-shift_keying