Evolution 101.7 simulcast on WXKS-FM HD2

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Nov 26 15:33:45 EST 2013

Does WEDX ever have commercials? I have too weak a constitution to monitor the station myself,
but I've tried around the top-of-the-hour and there may be one or two spots then but otherwise
non-stop thump-thump-thump-thump-thump-thump-thump. CCM+E is trying to postpone payback
of its BILLYUNS and BILLYUNS and BILLYUNS of dollars of debt, including presumably the $14 million dollars
they overpaid for WFNX.