Imus in the Morning

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Wed Nov 13 02:30:50 EST 2013

I looked up WCCM at the suggestion of someone from the list.  It appears Radio-Locator hasn't yet picked up on that the two swapped calls several years ago.

Anyway, 1110 is listed as 5000 watts daytime, but with a pattern that is mostly to the north.  It's also repeated on 102.9 HD2 for both people in the Lawrence area wha have HD radios.

Actually I receive 102.9 quite we'll in North Salem, NH, but I'm not typical since I have an FM beam antenna on a rotator.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH

Sent from my iPhone, so please excuse the brevity.