WMVY to return to the FM Band

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Nov 13 00:48:45 EST 2013

On 11/12/2013 8:46 AM, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:

> Because he can... Dennis' 106.5 Farmington/Rochester, NH was WMEX
> before he sold it and played OLDIES.

I can understand why he might want the WMEX call if he's playing oldies,
though the farther it gets from Boston, the less sense it makes.  I can
also understand why 1060 in Natick a few years back used the WMEX call
when it had Jerry Williams anchoring a talk-show format.  But I can't
understand why a random station, especially a public station, would have
the WMEX call.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com