WMVY to return to the FM Band

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Nov 11 00:40:26 EST 2013

On 11/9/2013 1:28 PM, Paul Currier wrote:

> P. J. Finn, WMVY's program director, says his station could return to
> the FM dial in April.  They are planning to pick up the 250W WMEX 88.7.
> The article is in the business section of today's Cape cod times.
>
> http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20131109/BIZ/311090314/-1/BIZ

So if the WMEX callsign is going to be available again, I wonder which
station will get it and what they'll do with it.

For that matter, what was a noncomm on the Vinyard doing with that callsign?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com