Aereo without Comcast?

D. A. donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Wed May 29 22:01:25 EDT 2013

1.)  You don't miss CNN or Comedy Central, etc?

2.)  What do you do for local news, etc?

--- On Wed, 5/29/13, Bill O'Neill <billohno@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Bill O'Neill <billohno@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Aereo without Comcast?
To: "Ken VanTassell" <kenwvt@gmail.com>, "Don" <Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Boston Radio Group" <boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 9:39 PM

We dumped Dish over 3 years ago and got a Roku. We watch Hulu Plus and Netflix most of the time. No interest in going back.

Bill O'Neill

Ken VanTassell <kenwvt@gmail.com> wrote:
This is the "cutting the cord" model most people talk about although they
usually go with Hulu Plus for $8 as it is available through the Roku and
has a few more popular shows. The Roku also has curated news video apps, a
PBS, and a Smithsonian app with full length shows.

-Ken