Aereo without Comcast?

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Wed May 29 22:08:05 EDT 2013

On 05/29/2013 10:01 PM, D. A. wrote:
> 1.)  You don't miss CNN or Comedy Central, etc?
>
> 2.)  What do you do for local news, etc?

I'll go off-list at this point but suffice it to say there are days I
wish I could run to the cable news channels (breaking news, etc.) I am
surprised none of the cable news channels offer a fee-based live web feed.

And we have decent over the air TV reception from Mount Mansfield and
other areas here in VT for all affiliates and their respective digital
channels.

Bill O'Neill