Aereo now up in Boston

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Mon May 27 21:25:11 EDT 2013

When WMUR was on channel 59 (pre analog sign-off; they are now on channel 9 which makes it much harder to pull in) I was able to pull it in Framingham when I set up a converter box in my brother's apartment on the 6th floor of one of the complexes across from the Mass Pike, but not the other NH channels. I lived on the 1st floor of a nearby complex at the time and couldn't pull anything other than the line-of-site signals coming from Needham.