Paul Drew RIP

Chuck Igo Chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Sat May 18 06:32:18 EDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Vahey
Subject: Re: Paul Drew RIP

This is an epic story

http://kenlevine.blogspot.com/2011/06/before-i-wrote-bar-war-practical-joke.html

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com> wrote:

> I was reading Jerry DelColliano's news-letter, and he did a tribute to
> former radio consultant Paul Drew, who died several days ago. I know a lot
> of folks who worked at stations he consulted (Jerry did, at the old
> Wibbage-- WIBG in Philly). Anyone on this list have Paul Drew stories?

Gerry Cagle has a wonderful story that he shared on Facebook
(http://www.facebook.com/gerry.cagle)  and on his blog page
(http://www.gerrycagle.com/2013/05/17/rip-paul-drew/ )
  about his meeting Paul Drew in what was probably the most unsuccessful job
interview that turned golden for Gerry, as well as a subsequent anecdote (on
Facebook only) about a programming conference.  Also on Gerry's Facebook
page are other remembrances of Paul.

--Chuck Igo